Before you enter into a real estate transaction, like a lease, purchase or sale agreement, Karen Schroeder, Attorney at Law, can assist you in identifying and negating risks. You should be made aware of your legal risks and obligations BEFORE you sign the agreement.
Almost everyone deals with real estate law, whether you are buying or selling a home or business, or have a lease for an apartment. Real estate contracts and leases are often filled with pages and pages of legal jargon and can be confusing if you don’t have the correct legal background to understand your options. Karen won’t let you get caught up in the fine print.
Karen Schroeder, Attorney at Law, provides legal representation regarding various real estate transactions and matters, including, but not limited to:
- Review and drafting of Sales Contract and related promissory note and deed of trust
- Selling and Buying Residential and Commercial Property
- Drafting Deeds, Leases, Survivorship Agreements, Lady Bird Deeds, Transfer on Death Deeds, Buy/Sell Agreements, Mineral Right Agreements and Leases, Easements, Licenses, Pre-Nuptial Agreements, Post-Nuptial Agreements, Muniment Of Title and Assignments
- Liens and other Clouds on Title
- Easement and Access Issues
- Homeowner’s Association Issues
- Real Estate Agent and Management Issues
Karen has extensive experience and advanced technical knowledge of real estate law. With this knowledge, she can evaluate your situation and determine how to best protect your interests. Call her today at (817) 842-0220 and see how she can help you.